Book of the Month
- Top Reads for Girls and Women on the Spectrum
- The Practice of Mindfulness: Why is it so stressful?
- The Politics of Autism: What the UK election means for autism
- Sexism in female autism research?
- The Paradox of Hearing Loss: Noise Can Be Painful
- Having a dog can improve social skills of children with Autism
- My Age of Autism Anxiety
- Update: My world of work
- CBT for Autism: Teaching the blind to see?
- ‘Don’t believe everything you think’: Accepting different realities
Tag Archives: improve asperger symptoms
‘New research says yes, but how to spark recovery remains a mystery’ I found this non committal, fence sitting headline in this months edition of ‘scientific american mind’ hiding between an article on the brain of Buddha and a selection … Continue reading →